Apple Pie Bacon Waffles
APPLE PIE BACON WAFFLES
You’ve heard of apple pie, bacon, and waffles before. Maybe you’ve even had some apple pie waffles! But have you ever tried Apple Pie Bacon Waffles? We promise you, they are delicious. A staple breakfast or treat for the holiday season, this recipe will quickly become a favorite for you and your family.
- Krusteaz Belgiam Waffle mix (but any mix will work)
- Vanilla Extract
- Apple Pie Bacon
- First, fully cook your bacon. You can refer to our FAQ’s on the best way to cook bacon.
- Add water, eggs and oil into your waffle mix, and whisk together. Follow the instructions on your box for creating your desired amount of waffles.
- Slice your cooked bacon into small pieces.
- Coat your waffle maker with butter, ghee or another cooking spray so your waffles don’t stick.
- Pour the waffle mix into the waffle maker and add bacon bits throughout the mix.
- Cover the bacon bits with the batter, adding more if necessary on top.
- Close the waffle maker and cook on medium or medium high until your waffle is golden brown or to your liking.
- When done cooking, remove the waffle. Finally, top it off with bacon bits, apples, and syrup. ENJOY!