BETTER BACON DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
Discover Our Sweet Bacons
After Dark Bacons
(not really the booze is cooked off)
Mess with your friends and guests
We recommend you serve our bacon to unsuspecting friends and don’t tell them that there is anything special about it and then spontaneously say something like:
- “This reminds my of a fantastic Old Fashioned I had the Ritz”
- “This bacon would make Paddington bear die and go to heaven”
- “Wow this reminds me of my Mom’s apple pie.”
- “Do you think this pig was eating the effluent of a Sriracha plant before it died?”
When they ask, you can casually tell them that you are a sommelier for fine cured porks also known as a Swinelier or a Swinologist.
You can tell them later that bacon was actually cured with ingredients that make our other favorite foods and drinks. Why you may ask? Because we figured out how to take one of the most universally great foods, bacon, and make it just a bit better.
meals to shelter with
- For events and farmers markets we make some pretty amazing bacon themed meals. In this crazy time we thought we would try to bring a bit more joy to your life by adding these items for local pickup.
- Cholula Bacon Chili
- Bacon Corn Chowder
- Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Bacon Au Gratin Potatoes
- Bacon Sliders (traditional and BLT)
- Also Bacon Slaw and Bacon Aioli
Ever think that wine connoisseurs and sommeliers sound pretty pretentious with their descriptions of wine like “with a hint of orange and lavender, pencil lead and ground pepper?” Yeah, we do too. But we love wine and beer… and mixed drinks too. And once in a while a really great bottle of… we digress.
We love wine, but we don’t think you have to be a pretentious jerk when you are drinking it. And this got us to thinking: why couldn’t our other favorite thing, bacon, be appreciated in the same way as great wine and alcohol, without the attitude?
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you not only tasted bacon, but you got a hint of some other amazing flavors? Not punch in the face flavor, just a soft caress to remind you how great it is to be alive. Well, that is our idea on how to make the greatest bacon in the world.
Welcome to the Bacon Swinery!