Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Recipe
Whether you’re able to visit your loved ones this Thanksgiving in-person or through a screen, this recipe is sure to make you feel at home. After the year we’ve had, you deserve some delicious food! That’s why we’re so excited to give you bacon-wrapped stuffing, a twist on your average bacon stuffing but tastes even better.
Ingredients & Supplies:
- Homemade stuffing or box stuffing
- Pumpkin Pie Flavored Bacon
- Muffin tin
- Ice cream scooper
- First, fully cook your stuffing as preferred or instructed. Let it cool.
- Take a scoop of the stuffing using your ice cream scooper, and mold it into a ball using your hands.
- After, take a slice of uncooked bacon and wrap it around the stuffing. You might need to cut your bacon for the correct fit (Bacon Swinery’s bacon is the perfect width).
- Insert a toothpick through the middle, securing both ends of the bacon and the stuffing together.
- Make as many as you desire, and place them in your muffin tin. This way, the bacon grease will be contained when cooking and provide a flavorful taste.
- Cook it in the oven for 45 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Your stuffing should come out crispy on the top and bottom, but soft in the middle. ENJOY!